Friday, April 2, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Oh how wonderful it is to be home. I can't say I mind being away from the stresses of school and all my darn group projects. I got back yesterday and things have been just I like. Here's a glimpse at my long weekend so far...

- Pulled straight off the highway and took my car to get a check up.
- Mom picked me up and we headed to grab some lunch at The Great Outdoors.
I highly recommend this place if you're in the mood for a great sandwich or salad. You can make all the sandwiches into salads and they have the best lunch meat. I've always loved watching them slice the deli meat! 

- After picking up my car, I headed home to unpack and read a little People magazine. 
- I didn't get too far into People because I had an interview to go to. The interview went great and I am very excited about the opportunity it could provide. The place shall remain nameless until I know more. 
- I came home to a house smelling of deliciousness...dinner was amazing! I love home-cooked meals and last night's was an all time favorite. My mom made ham and cheese pockets with fruit salad on the side. YUMM!
- Enjoyed a nice walk with my best friend from high school, Blair, and my little sister, Martie. 
- Talked lots of wedding with Blair, tried on our shoes for the big day and just caught up. Loved it!!
- Addressed TONS of save-the-dates. 

Today was pretty fabulous too...who would complain about a great day of shopping and good food?!?!

- Got up and went on a 4 mile run. It was sprinkling most of the time and started to really rain at the end. I love love love running in the rain! 
- Shopping with the fam at Northpark...nuff said!
- Wonderful lunch stop at Which Wich. I have been craving this place and made a delicious turkey sandwich for myself. 
- More shopping and great purchases!!
- A trip to Target with my dad to get the makings of Ben's Easter basket. Let me just say that my dad is one of the most fun people to go to Target with. He loves looking around and finding fun things. I need to be able to take my time in Target and he definitely allowed that. 
- Another yummy dinner...this time BJ's Brewery was responsible. I miss this place!
- Chik-fil-A ice cream. There's a reason they call it icedream!!
- More save-the-dates plus Pretty Woman.

Needless to say it's been a fabulous weekend so far! I am totally exhausted right now, so I apologize for the laziness in this post, but I will post pics tomorrow. You definitely need to see Ben's Easter basket! He should look forward to these every year. I'm off to Denton tomorrow to look at potential places to live and then to the Pat Green concert. Can't wait!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment