Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mommies

I mean seriously... is there anything better?! Mom's are like superheroes. They know all, see all, heal all, they have all the advice you could ever need and an ever-present shoulder to cry on. My mom is extra super fabulous because she has to deal with a pretty crazy bunch.







She's got a whole lot to handle. Four rambunctious daughters, one mischievous husband, two hysterical son-in-laws and one more coming this summer, two sweet girls who started living with us last summer, and one adorable granddaughter. Plus, she gets all that comes with each and every one of us. To say that she's a rockstar doesn't even do her justice. We all love her very much and I'm so sad I didn't get to go home today. Thank goodness I am officially finished (graduation on Saturday) and will be moving back home until the wedding! We will get lots of quality time together...I can't wait!! 

I also wanna give a shout out to two other very fabulous mothers in my life.

 
My oldest sister, Katie, who is not only the mother of the most adorable little girl in the world (I might be bias), but has also acted as the mother hen to all of us girls as well. I'm so excited that in a couple of weeks she will be able to spend all day everyday with sweet Annie and I will be in the same city to visit!


Shout out #2 goes to my new mother-in-law (soon), Karen. I am soo soo soo excited to be a part of the Clark family and could not ask for a better mother-in-law. We have so much fun together and I feel so at home at their house. Not to mention, she brought up a pretty amazing son and a fabulous daughter as well. 

I am so thankful for all the moms in my life. Thank you for everything!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment