Tuesday, July 27, 2010

SHE'S ALIVE!!

This is what my mother would always shout when I'd call after being MIA in college. Yes yes, I am alive and ready to get back at blogging. I have missed posting and following all my blogs too. I have so much to catch up on. Things have been soo crazy with the wedding, honeymoon and vacation. No worries though, I'M BACK!!

First of all, I'M MARRIED!!!! Can you believe it?!?! I am no longer Miss Natalie Berry, I am Mrs. Natalie Clark! AHH!!!

I could not be happier! Ben and I had a wonderful and very very fun wedding and reception that I will never forget. Everyone danced all night and the DJ even got on the floor and taught everyone Thriller. It could not have been a better day! I will hopefully get a chance to post every day and will be filling you in on all the pre-wedding, wedding, honeymoon and vacation festivities. There is no way I could do it all in one post. Keep checking back for all the details. Right now I've got to get back to work. I'm still adjusting back to the real world! 




No comments:

Post a Comment