Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thank Yous

What a wonderful weekend!! I have been reminded all weekend of the many blessings that God has given me. I am so thankful for so much. To start, my job. I am having soo much fun working at Delicious Cakes! I love designing and selling cakes, working with brides and all of the people that come in daily and I adore everyone that I work with. It's soo fun to be in a positive and joyful environment everyday. I've gotten to design many birthday cakes, a bridal shower cake and lots of Father's Day cakes this past week. I LOVE IT!! I can't even explain how rewarding it is to see the way people react when they see your cake. Even when I have no part in it just to see someone so happy is so cool! Anyway, here is one of the cakes I showed Ben that he loved.


Ben and I left for Waco on Friday afternoon for a couple of our friend's wedding. We had so much fun seeing all of our friends from Baylor and just getting to share in such a special occasion. First we had the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner on Friday. It was one big reunion! 

How adorable is this? Ben walked back down the aisle with Brooklyn, the flower girl. 
Still cannot believe Charis is pregnant! Can't wait to see baby Eden! 


The bride and groom-to-be! 

Saturday was a super relaxing day. I ran some errands and did a little damage for the honeymoon, but feel no remorse because when will I ever get to shop for my honeymoon again? I headed over to the wedding around 5:15 and was super excited to see Bryan and Johnna (the bride and groom) and pretty darn excited to see Ben standing up there as a groomsmen too! 

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Wimpee

The wedding was absolutely beautiful! It was so bright and summery with greens and yellows and oranges. My favorite part is always the groom's face and Bryan's was awesome! They were both so excited and so sweet. 
Two of my very favorite boys!! 


The beautiful blushing bride! 
Such a happy picture! More married friends!!
My soon-to-be groom! 3 weeks from today!

We had so much fun at the wedding and reception. The whole time we just enjoyed the company of our closest friends. How nice is it to be around a whole room of people where you can completely be yourself?! Bryan and Johnna were absolutely giddy! After they headed to Dallas a bunch of us got together at Austin's, a bar in Waco, for some more quality time together. 



I don't know how it slipped my mind, maybe it was the Miller Light's, but I didn't get a picture of our humongous table. We kept getting dirty looks because of how many chairs we were using. Too bad soo sad! 

After a yummy egg white omelette with feta and mushrooms (my new favorite breakfast) at Cafe Cappuccino, Ben and I headed back to Dallas. It was a fabulous 2 days spent with fabulous friends!! 

More thanks today....IT'S FATHER'S DAY AND MY PARENTS 35TH ANNIVERSARY!!! 

How cute are they?!?!

I must say that my dad is the most fabulous dad EVER! I know everyone says that, but for real. He is soo much fun and still a little kid at heart. I LOVE HIM! And I am so thankful to have such wonderful parents that have been so loving for all these years. Love you mom and dad! 

Daddy's girl! I will forever attend baseball games with my dad! 

I will also have a father-in-law very soon that I am super excited about!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment