Friday, June 11, 2010

Count Down!!

Exactly 1 month from today I will be walking down the aisle and becoming Mrs. Natalie Clark!!! Ohmygoodnes Ohmygoodness....I CANNOT WAIT!! Everything is falling into place and we really don't have much more to finalize before the big day. I love not having to stress out about everything. Believe me, it's rare...I'm a total stressor. Not right now though. Everything is taken care of! 

I dropped Ben off at the airport this morning to meet his best man in Austin and drive to Llano, TX for his Bachelor Weekend. He was very excited! They are camping, fishing, kayaking, etc. All the manly outdoor stuff I'm sure. I can't wait for the Bachelorette Party! Jenni, my maid of honor, has kept it all a secret. All I know is that it is the Friday before the wedding. Woo hoo!! 

Anyway, just had to share how excited I am about the wedding!! Plus, I can't wait to find out where we're going on our honeymoon. It's a total surprise! Apparently that's kind of a theme for our wedding. 

This was the first time I actually acknowledged that Ben and I were dating. I always said we were "hanging out." Definitely one of the best nights of my life. We went to the Rascal Flatts Concert and it ended up being the first night we kissed. I absolutely adore this man!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment