Monday, February 1, 2010

Manic Monday

Wow!! Today has been absolutely nuts! I think this is the first time I've actually sat down and relaxed for a bit. I'm gonna go ahead and apologize...I know I promised pictures from my fun weekend, but when I got to the party and was about to snap my first photo I realized that I left my memory card in Waco. WHOOPS!! So all my pics are on my mom's camera which is in Dallas. I struggle sometimes! ie. When I got back to Waco I went straight to HEB to pick up some groceries and due to my large tea from Starbucks I had to use the bathroom badly. I went into the HEB bathroom and when I went to get toilet paper I accidentally pulled the entire toilet paper contraption off the wall...how does that happen?!?!

Despite this minor mishaps, my weekend was fabulous! Pretty tiring with all the traveling, but well worth it. The anniversary party was very entertaining just like I knew it would be. My Mamaw is a pill! Afterwards, Ben and I went back to his house in Denton and rested for a while. On the way home I go to grab my favorite...Jason's salad bar! to go. It made the day even better. Then, we went to the Shane & Shane concert with his sister, Katie. We scored free tickets!! Of course, the evening would not have been complete without a trip to Beth Marie's. Guess what!! Beth Marie's is having a contest for who has the best love story that involves them. Duh!! Ben and I totally win! I'm going to try and get the essay written this week and submitted. If you don't know our story you can look at benandnatalie.com. I went back to Dallas on Sunday to help my mom out in the nursery at church and got to spend some quality time with my adorable niece. After church we went to Sweet Tomato. I have wanted to go for soo long. It was fabulous!! I highly recommend it. It's like Souper Salad or Jason's salad bar on crack...LOVE IT!!

Well, today has been super busy with class and lots of different meetings and stuff, so I'm off to relax a little bit. Or rather do some much needed homework and wedding planning. Hopefully I'll have pictures up soon and when things aren't so crazy get to share some wonderful meal with y'all. I haven't gotten to really fix anything great today. I did have a great run in aerobic running and then added onto it with an incredible run/catch up with Michelle. I've definitely missed running outside...time for this cold weather to go away.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I'm kelsey, ben's "teacher" hehe. He told me you were blogging, and so I wanted to check it out! I'm a food/fitness blogger too, and its all about the connectivity, so here I am!

    You and ben should TOTALLY win the beth marie's contest, btw! Such a great story!

    Ben has become like a bro to me, and I'm so, so happy for the both of you!
    xoxo

    kelsey
    (my blog is www.kelseytoney.com if you want to see. :D )

    ReplyDelete