Monday, August 30, 2010

The Honeymoon (in pictures)


I know I know... where the heck have I been?!?! I cannot begin to explain how crazy life has been. Any spare moment that I have had I have just wanted to rest. I know it seems like ages ago now, but I do still want to share the honeymoon with you. Since I would also like to begin filling you in on my current life...I thought I'd just give you the honeymoon in pictures. I'll throw a few words in here and there, but mostly there will just be pictures of our fabulous week in Riviera Maya. We have already decided that we will DEFINITELY be going back. It was absolutely incredible!


Our very own pool!!

Oh hey husband. 


GORGEOUS!!



We made friends!!

WE ARE MARRIED!!

Candlelight dinner on the beach :) 

So much yummy food!!

Totally out! Cute, huh?!


We had soo much fun with our new friends from New York and Canada


The last night :( 


Massage on the beach the morning before we left

Ben and I had soo much fun in Riviera Maya and cannot wait til we can go back. I cannot say enough amazing things about the man that I married. The honeymoon is such a fun time to just be together and we even had the amazing experience of meeting some wonderful friends. I love seeing Ben interact with others and get to see his heart. Anyway, enough mushy stuff, but I love Ben a whole lot and will definitely say that the honeymoon is such an incredible experience that I wish everyone could experience like once a year. It was so nice to have absolutely no plans, sleep in, drink fun tropical drinks and eat whatever was laid before me. So, a week later and 5 pounds heavier, I came back even happier than when I left and more in love with Ben than on our wedding day. Who would have thought it possible?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment